Sunday, March 20, 2011

Inkwork Sorcerer QnA (religious parents, influences and the third eye)

Hi guys! It's been a while since I've updated. Guess what? A few people have been inquiring me about certain things in the occult world.



Dear Inkwork Sorcerer, I want to learn to open my third eye and practice magick but my parents are very religious and they don't like anything New Age or occult. What should I do?

- Simon




Simon, since you're still a minor and (I assume) still living with your parents, it's probably not best to let them know about your esoteric interests. However, I advise that you practice your magick in secret until you're old enough to move out and live independently. There's still a chance that they'd know about your magick but if you're really serious about it, you have to stand up to them and defend your right to practice magick. For now, just practice in secret until you're old enough to come out.



Dear Inkwork Sorcery, who influences you the most in your magickal path?

- unknown




There are many figures in magick who inspire me like Franz Bardon, Apollonius of Tyana, Grant Morisson but the most influential for me is Austin Osman Spare the Grandaddy of Chaos Magic. Spare is an awesome artist and an excellent mage who uses his artworks for magical workings. Naturally, I have an affinity to him since I'm also an artist.



Dear Inkwork Sorcerer, how do I open my third eye?

- Curious George




Oh gosh this is the most commonly asked question by non-practitioners in the Philippines. It's alright, I'd still answer it. First and foremost, everybody has a third eye. It's just that everyone's third eye are open in varying degrees. The simplest way to DEVELOP your third eye is meditation. If you want to develop your third eye in a more systematic way, contact Mysterium Philippines.



Well, that's all for now. If you have any questions, post them in this post's comments or email me at gohlico@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment