Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Ideal Afterlife

Egyptian afterlife


You know what's my ideal afterlife? Living on as a benevolent spirit like Obi Wan Kenobi. I'll be one with the universe yet can manifest myself at the same time. More than that, I'll travel throughout different realms within and beyond this universe. Which means, I can freely go to Earth, the Judeo-Christian Heaven, Asgard, Olympus, the Western Lands, the Hindu God Realm, El Randomia, the Jade Empire, Middle Earth, Azeroth, Oz and many more while helping people and fighting evil wherever I go like a wandering cosmic adventurer. Yes, I'd like that.


I have an afterlife plan just in case I kick the bucket. It's a set of instructions for my closest friends and relatives to ensure that I achieve that ideal afterlife. However, I can't post them in this blog because 1) It's very personal and 2) It's not the right time to reveal them. When the signs are right, I'll reveal my instructions to the public.

Cool story bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment